We put two of our favorite tastes together — bourbon and coffee — and the result was amazing. Why stop there?
So here's how to make coffee ice cream using Fire Department Coffee's Bourbon Infused Coffee. It’s the summertime treat you didn’t know you were missing — until right now.
2 cups (16 ounces) cold whipping cream
1 can (14 ounces) cold sweetened condensed milk
4 ounces strong-brewed Bourbon-Infused Coffee
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Here’s How to Make It
- Brew strong Bourbon-Infused Coffee, 2 or 3 times the normal strength. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer), beat the cold cream on medium-high until soft peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Being careful not to overbeat.
- Turn down the speed to medium-low and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. Stir in the vanilla and the coffee.
- Return the speed to medium-high and beat until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks form. This is the ice cream base.
- Pour this into an airtight plastic container that holds 7.5 to 8 cups.
- Place in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours to set.
(The ice cream will keep, covered in the freezer, for up to 2 weeks.)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.